Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Yippee, Future MILF loot arrived!

Thanks Judi over at Plumtickled for the awesome Future MILF Swap gift! It was so much fun when the husband got home from the post office with my package. When I first opened the package I saw this darling pouch (I think the fabric is so cute) full of goodies.

When I opened the pouch I found some little yummies, something sexy and something just for fun. Thanks Judi for sharing with me some of your favorite helpers for WW. The drink is 0 points and counts as water, the Fiber One bars are 2 points and the Nips you get 2 pieces for 1 point! And oohlaalaa, the Brown Sugar thigh highs. The husband, he is adding these as his favorite! The just for fun fat quarter (I may sound dumb saying this but I have to tell you I've never heard of the term fat quarter!!) of fabric is so pretty I can't wait to use it. I love the colors. Anything paired up with brown, I love.

Thanks again and I hope everyone (not that I have many readers!) takes a few minutes to check out Judi's site. She not only has some pretty stuff over her way but she rocks when it comes to her weight loss and she's funny! Keep up the great work! Now if only her success can reach me here in the North!



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, you don't sound dumb at all to me.....what is a "fat quater"?

Anonymous said...

I mean quarter!

Northern Michigan Mom said...

anonymous,
I'm trying to figure out what a fat quarter is myself! When I got my package Judi at Plumtickled had wrote in her note to add this fat quarter to my fabric stash. So I'm trying to figure it out also. Check back and when I figure it out or get an answer I'll let you know!!!
Oh yeah, and thanks for the vote of confidence on the dumbness!!! I know that I'm not I guess I just use it as a figure of speech. Thanks for your comment!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you liked all of your goodies! I have to explain two things:

1. The drink stuff! It is my absolute favorite... better than Crystal Light Brand and now, sadly Wal-Mart isn't making them anymore. I traveled to 4 different Wal-Marts searching them out and found them in Fernandina Florida.... I BOUGHT ALL 34 CANS! I'm being very frugal about drinking them and will not even share with my kids. But I will with you!

2. A Fat Quarter. It is when quilt shops take 1/2 yard of fabric and cuts it on the fold giving you a "fat quarter yard" of fabric. Instead of buying 1/4 yard and only having a long piece.... it is now more square.

Measures 18" X 22.5 or so.

How's that! Not many people have heard of them unless you've spent time in quilt shops.

No that I've practically written an entry in your blog..... I shall go! Glad you like your stuff!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Wal Mart still makes their brand of Crystal Light..... just not Strawberry!

Miss Jess said...

Thanks for the nice comment on my page! I need ALL the encouragement I can get!! So far it's going ok but all I seem to be thinking about is French Fries and Ranch dressing. Sigh.

Take care!

Mom O Matic said...

Sweet score!

Becc said...

See! You do have readers! (Even though this one has been silent for 1/2 a month!!!)

Anonymous said...

Wow! Nice bag from Judi. I'm giggling at the "Brown Sugar" thigh highs. Don't be so hard on yourself. You're doing great and this time of year is murder on diets.

Have fun with your girls' weekend!!