Monday, October 15, 2007

Weighing in on weight and the weekend



I'll start out by saying that I didn't do great with the diet this past week but I did O.K. I need to take things slow on my road to healthy eating perfection!! Anyway, listed below is my weight from this morning:

Weight lost: 1 lb
Current Weight: 247
Diet: Counted points only one day. oops!
Exercise: Not

I know, I know, it doesn't look like I'm trying real hard but honest, it is on my mind constantly and am working real hard at being serious about this. Don't give up on me!

O.K., now on to a lighter note. We had a busy weekend. The Girl performed with The Young Americans as part of their music outreach tour. This group of performers is unbelievably talented. It was a chance of a lifetime and she would love to do it again. The girl did awesome and she was a joy to watch. So very proud of her smiling face. Thanks Becc over at Finding Her Way for letting us know how much your girl enjoyed it!

It is the time of year again where I make The Boy and The Girl pose for a few photos that I can put on my Christmas cards. I have to tell you, The Boy hates it!!! I basically tell them that today is about me, not you, and you don't have a choice in this matter so, "shut up and smile!" He did pretty good! Of course The Girl wouldn't stop posing. I had to tell her, "enough already!" All in all the photo session went well. We took the pictures at the In Law's house in their backyard where the river runs through! Following are the two photos that are in the running for the Christmas card. Let me know your vote. (I know it's a bit early for Christmas, but if I don't do it now I get way busy).


The Boy had his last football game tonight. He had an awesome game to close out the season. I'm so proud of him. He had several tackles and a safety. For those of you that don't know much about football (this is me too!) those are good things!!! Way to go boy!!! Can't wait to watch you playing Basketball.

I'll post again next week with my weigh in. Wish me luck, we are camping this weekend. Some friends of ours camp this time of year and have a big halloween bash. I'm going to try to be real good.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there........ I don't see the pictures to vote on! EEeeeK!

And...... just keep plugging away at the Weight Watchers...... I've lost 12. something pounds and am tryng hard again this week. I hate to exercise but I experimented last week and lost 2.6 pounds and didn't count points like a crazy person. Maybe you'll be burning calories while camping!

I also wanted to tell you that I love my swap and yours is on the way! I totally forgot with all that was going on that week. I hope you'll forgive!

Becc said...

Hey! I like the first one. It doesn't look posed.

I am SO glad she enjoyed it!!!!

And a pound is a pound! Keep going!

Anonymous said...

I like them both..... really, really hard to pick. I like the smiles on the first but the pose on the second.

Um..... eeny, meeny, miney, MO!

Ms. Skywalker said...

Don't you give up on you.

That's the only one that counts.