Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I'm In Denial!!!

I'm singing, "I'm In Denial" to the tune of "We're in the money"!!! Anyway, enough of my lame jokes!! Just wanted to do a short post to let you all know that I really am in denial right now and just can't deal with the whole weight loss thing right now. I promise to check back in on Monday with a new plan. The Halloween party and girls shopping weekend (did I tell you all that means without the husband, the boy and the girl) will be past me!

I have alot going on and will be sure to post about it all on Monday.

Also, wanted to tell you I came across a new blog that I've really enjoyed reading. Check out her blog: Big, Blonde, Beautiful Jess! I've enjoyed reading her because she has such a positive outlook on weight loss and even though she wants to lose weight she is at peace with herself. She seems like a breath of fresh air!! Check out number 4 in this post!!!

2 comments:

Miss Jess said...

Ahhh... you are too sweet! Thanks for the motivation! I'm rooting for you too! ;)

Becc said...

I did check out Miss Jess's blog.

Hope you had fun this weekend!