Monday, October 8, 2007

THE DREADED DAY

Well the dreaded day is finally here. I have promised here and here that I would post my starting weight. I got the weight watchers materials out this morning and seem to be doing quite well. I have actually already consumed 4 out of 6 glasses of water. Please note that I'm not attending ww meetings I'm just using their materials. I have signed up oh, I don't know probably about 4 times in the past and know what I need to do so I'm just going to weigh myself every Monday and then post it here for you to see. Here goes nothing! I hope your screen doesn't break!!!

Starting weight: 248 lbs. (Just to make me feel a tad bit better, keep in mind I'm 6' tall. That's what all my friends tell me so I'm using if for all it's worth today)!!!!

3 comments:

Becc said...

Good for you!

Keep it up!!!

Mom O Matic said...

You can do it!!!!!!! Remember, if points is too hard you can switch to Core. Just not midweek. I found Core to be easier, at least when I'm organized enough to grocery shop properly.

Miss Jess said...

You can do it! One of the things I am working on is realizing the difference between when I'm truly hungry or if I'm just bored or stressed. It's amazing what your body tells you if you truly listen to it. Also... keep plugging away at the water! It somehow tricks your body into thinking it's full. Good luck! You can do it!