Saturday, October 6, 2007

PJ Making Party and Future MILF Swap Pkg.

So, for the first time since I was in high school I actually sewed something. I actually mean sewed something on a sewing machine. I'm so excited that my finished product was actually a success. Don't let me fool you, I'm sure once all you experienced sewers find out what I actually sewed you would say "well, I would hope that they were a success". I also want to make it clear that I didn't do this without help. The Girl and I went to her girlfriend's house (her Mom is also my friend) and the girlfriend's Mom and I sewed our little nimble fingers off. We only made one mistake (I think this is very good considering we were enjoying Hawaiian Harlos). The Girl was a bit concerned that she was going to have oompah- loompah pants instead of pajama pants. The mistake we made was quite hilarious for some time. A fun night was had by all and I can't wait to get started on my second pair. I may just need to ask for a sewing machine for Christmas, hmmm. We'll break that to the Husband at a later date because I'm sure he'll just say this is another crafting fad I'm going through. Please check out the cute PJ's below.

O.K., now we'll move on to the Future MILF Swap Pkg. I finally got my gift together for the Future MILF Swap as I stated in this post. My package is going to Judi over at Plumtickled. Following are a few pictures of the package and a few cards I'm including for her. If you're not sure what the Future MILF Swap is check out this post over at Mom-O-Matic. Make sure you continue checking back at Plumtickled to see what was in the package. Hopefully it will give her a little pick me up in helping her become a Future MILF.

Check back on Monday and I will finally start posting about my weight loss. I will post my starting weight (scare me) and then continue to post every Monday with an update. In case you haven't noticed I finally figured out how to do the linky thing. All on my own. Holy shitters the linky thing and sewing all in one weekend.




1 comment:

Becc said...

Damn it! Tell me how to do it!!!!!

I love love love the jammies!!!